Randazzo Fresh Market- Clinton Township, MI

Julie's Sushi Rating System
My rating system for sushi is on the standard 4 point scale. I decide in each category by a number of dollar signs($).
$- Okay, or cheap/inexpensive
$$- Good or moderately priced
$$$- Great or expensive
$$$$- Fantastic or very expensive/high priced


However, I will also be rating the following as well to be included in my final 4 point scale.


Service: How was the service, did I get my order in a timely matter?
Price: How was the price compared to the quality of the sushi?
California Roll: How yummy was the California Roll?Variety: Did they just have your standard sushi rolls or were there a wide variety along with a twist on the traditional rolls?



Overall Rating: $$$
Price Rating: $$$


Good Afternoon Everyone!
Last week I really wanted sushi but didn't want to wait or sit down at a restaurant. So Josh and I drove down the street to Randazzo! They are a fresh market and if you haven't been you should check them out. They have a little bit of everything for homemade bread too gummy bears. They have their own sushi chef who will prepare special orders if you like or you can just grab one of the pre-made sushis. We grab three different containers and it cost us about $30 for all three. I would say the price is a little high for the quality of the sushi. It is very good when you get it right away but unfortunately, if you are grabbing and going you can tell the sushi has been sitting out. However, with that being said you also get a lot of sushi for what you pay for. It is good sushi but I would choose to go to a sushi restaurant any day! I would recommend trying the Rainbow Roll! It was very yummy. Check out the picture below with what sushi we had!
Until next time! 💜



Left Plate: California Roll topped with Shrimp & Avocado Rainbow Roll and a California Roll topped with Avocado. Top Right Plate: Spicy Shrimp Tempura Roll. Bottom Right: Rainbow Roll with a Tuna Roll.


I hope you enjoy my review and if you have any place you think I should check out let me know! I love new places.You can catch up with me on the following social media applications.


LinkedInInstagram, Snapchat and Twitter: @jmfox02

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When in Traverse City, MI - Red Ginger is a Must!

Volcano Sushi- Shelby Township MI