Meet Me!

Hello All,

My name is Julie Fox (get the title of my blog) and I officially started my blog (only took 3 years). I have been wanting to share my experience of sushi with everyone for awhile now. I started my sushi journey a little over 4 years ago when my best friend (shout out Sitha) introduced me. I was a little leery at first because of the raw fish. I started with a California and from there would try different rolls each time we went! For almost a year my favorite roll was the Philadelphia Roll (typically smoked salmon, cream cheese, and avocado). Not sure what changed but I don't really have a favorite anymore, I usually order the California Roll and either one to two other specialty rolls. I order the California Roll almost every new sushi restaurant because I think that's a great way to judge whether the rest of the sushi will be good and it's a perfect starting sushi for someone who has never tried it before.

Other than sushi, I love cats and can't wait till my boyfriend and get our own place so I can get an orange cat to name it Mango! Speaking of boyfriend, his name is Josh we've been dating for almost three years and we will get married one day! He's a PC gamer and hates taking photos. I've been crazy about him since we met! He sometimes goes on my sushi adventures, he recently started to really enjoy sushi, because I would bring home my leftovers. It's perfect when he joins me because we get a combination dinner and we split the sushi (more variety and cheaper)! I also introduced sushi to my best friend Cheyenne! She now gets sushi more than I do. She lives in North Carolina, so I will also blog about the sushi I try when I visit her.

I hope you enjoy my review and if you have any place you think I should check out let me know! I love new places.You can catch up with me on the following social media applications.

LinkedInInstagram, Snapchat and Twitter: @jmfox02

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When in Traverse City, MI - Red Ginger is a Must!

Randazzo Fresh Market- Clinton Township, MI

Volcano Sushi- Shelby Township MI