Sushi Rating!

Julie's Sushi Rating System

My rating system for sushi is on the standard 4 point scale. I decide in each category by a number of dollar signs($).

$- Okay, or cheap/inexpensive
$$- Good or moderately priced
$$$- Great or expensive
$$$$- Fantastic or very expensive/high priced

However, I will also be rating the following as well to be included in my final 4 point scale.

Service: How was the service, did I get my order in a timely matter?
Price: How was the price compared to the quality of the sushi?
California Roll: How yummy was the California Roll?
Variety: Did they just have your standard sushi rolls or were there a wide variety along with a twist on the traditional rolls?

I will list the restaurant and the sushi I tried along with a picture or two, and of course, write exactly why I believe the establishment deserves this rating. I also believe in trying the California Roll at a new sushi restaurant because I believe that is a great roll to start with if you are someone who is just diving into sushi. I will also post my rating scale at the top of each blog post so you don't have to come back to this one for reference. My goal is to try different sushi restaurants or sushi every 2-3 weeks. Feel free to let me know what you think and if you know of any hidden sushi gems in the Metro-Detroit or Michigan area!


You can catch up with me on the following social media applications.

LinkedInInstagram, Snapchat and Twitter: @jmfox02

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When in Traverse City, MI - Red Ginger is a Must!

Randazzo Fresh Market- Clinton Township, MI

Volcano Sushi- Shelby Township MI